The original ground test 6 inch square terrain board with the snow added, I first sprayed the board with matt white spray paint, this was not as successful as I had hoped it would be, it tended to flatten out the look of the terrain. I made the snow from a mixture of pound land filler, matt white emulsion paint and PVA glue. This was applied with an old paint brush. This worked quite well, I will play around with the mixture of the paint, filler, PVA combination, after taking these pictures I added quite a bit of dry brushing with dark brown earth colour. When making this terrain tile I got so far and was tempted to give up, but kept going, and in the end it worked out quite well. More pictures to follow.