1. Carol Decker from T'Pau was in my year at art collage
2. Having a 16 year old daughter keeps my musical tastes current, The xx and Hurts, funny they both sound quite 80's like.
3. Its take me 4 years to nearly finish updating our bathroom, nearly being the key word!
4. In the mad bad 1980's I was in a convoy of 9 stretched limos that took the Advertising agency I was working for at the time to our Christmas staff party, down Regents street and through central London. The rest of the day was a bit of a blur.
5. I'm dyslexic.
6. I'm a cat man, we have a Norwegian forest cat, from Wales, called Pablo.
7. I did a sponsored parachute jump in the 1990's and loved it so much, I got back in the plane and paid for a second jump.
My list of my nominations in no particular order, and I'm sure some of them will have been nominated by others.
Paintingshed Great AWI painting and brilliant 1/300 Napolionics with some very good home grown rules.
troopofshewe More tanks/vehicles than you can shake a stick at. Great painting and weathering.
dampfpanzerwagon Top modeling and buildings with lots of great inspiration.
harness-and-array and je-lay-emprins great blogs both from Painterman with men in tights and sallets,
littletinmen Late Romans & D-Day great painting and lots of information
sidneyroundwood The best WW1 terrain I've ever seen.
The are lots of other blogs that I visit on a regular basis Matakishi's tea house, Tarleton's Quarter, Iron mitten, Carmens fun painty time are all outstanding examples of how to do it and I'm sure have all been nominated.
Fingers crossed that Blogger has recovered from its earlier problems, and this all makes it onto the web.