Tuesday 24 December 2013

Happy Christmas 2013




Apology's for my total radio silence for the pasts two months, my 82 year old Father passed away early in September and real life has kept me at full stretch for the pass few months. Things are unlikely to quieten down in the near future.

A big thanks to all the wargaming bloggers out there, who's posts have kept me interested, motivated and entertained over the past months, during the little time I've been able to spend relaxing.

All the best to you all for Christmas and here's looking forward to a prosperous and productive 2014.

The pictures above show my 2mm scale Battle in a box project terrain boards in their wooden case, just need to build up some retaining card bits to keep them in position in the box when the lid is closed.

I'll do my best to up my posting rate over the next few months, so keep your fingers crossed.

All the best

TTFN

Airhead

3 comments:

MIK said...

And a Happy Christmas to you! Love the 2mm battle-box too!

Subedai said...

Sorry to hear about your father.

What a great little idea to while away time on a long journey or even to work a knotty campaign problem. Love it and am following with interest.

johnpreece said...

Airhead,

just duplicating this comment from my own blog

you did indeed, just a routine visit for my wife I would think.
However did you recognise me?

If you are around Tywyn again please drop in for coffee or we could meet up for a beer at one of the many first class hostelries in the town.

I will try and contact you direct but I have no idea if I can send messages through blogger so my email:

preececeliajohn@aol.com

regards