Monday 28 September 2020

Going forward - terrain - and other stuff

Well it’s been a while! And how the world has moved on. But let’s not talk about that bit. 

Today is my first day as a none member of the working population since the mid 1980’s due to the combination of redundancy/retirement. So what to do?

This place is distinctly dusty and unloved at the moment, so as I’ve rashly promised in the past, time for some updates, this is just a test to check out the new interface, and using an iPad. So fingers crossed as to how this will look.

Over the WFH & lockdown I have managed to be quite productive for me:

FPW Prussian jägers 28mm x16

1/300 H&R Macedonian v Indians (only had the figures since the 1980’s) 

28mm South European generic village, still a WIP

Some 54mm WSS figures

So over the next few weeks I’m aiming to update around the topics above, fingers crossed this works.

TTFN Airhead - Stay safe. 

1 comment:

Maashes said...

Welcome to retirement. Retirement offers up a fantastic opportunity to enjoy the hobby. I painted more minis while retired than ever.