Saturday 7 November 2009

The Finished Fort




The finished fort, using the wall sections with the addition of corner towers. to create the fort. I'm pleased with how this has turned out. Just need to post some pictures of the finished watch tower and the temple and then I will be moving on from Rome for a time. Perhaps into 17/18th century Europe. However in the back of my mind the are still lurking native villages, civilian settlement for outside the fort walls, and to go with the breached section of wall, an alternative centre for the fort with burnt out buildings. So in time I'm sure I'll be back to Romes northan frontier.


2 comments:

Mike said...

Fantastic; just brilliant. An inspiring piece for sure

airhead said...

Hi Mike, thanks for the kind words. Always good to get comments.

All the best

Airhead