Tuesday 23 December 2014

Happy Christmas and some artistic inspiration


Happy Christmas to you all out there in blog land and all the best for 2015. This will be my last post of 2014. Six posts this year was to say the least a bit pathetic, so my first resolution for next year is to up the post rate. Wish me luck, I'll need it.

As for the inspiration, the pictures above are from Julian Merrow-Smith's brilliant blog
They have inspired me in creating my Battle in a box terrain project. He lives and works in Vaucluse, in the South of France.

More inspiration to come in the new year, all the best to you and yours 

Airhead

4 comments:

El Senyor Verd said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

PatG said...

Merry Christmas!

Sidney Roundwood said...

Merry Christmas! I love the battle in a box idea. And, if it is any consolation, I've struggled a bit with blogging time as well. What counts is that you are still here....and that's worth a celebration!!

Grigork said...

Merry Christmas